The LexTech Institute, in partnership with the University Conference of Western Switzerland (CUSO), offers doctoral students in law a doctoral training including six two-hour sessions on topics related to law and technology led by Swiss and foreign professors. The meeting program can be viewed on the LexTech Institute platform.
Overview of the topics:
- Personal digital data protection (Thursday the 4th of March 2021)
- Digital platforms and competition law (Monday the 22nd of March 2021)
- Economy 4.0 and social law: towards the disappearance of workers and of social security beneficiaries? (Thursday the 15th of April 2021)
- The evolution of online dispute resolution caused by blockchain-based disputes. (Thursday the 20th of May 2021)
- Consumer protection and e-commerce : what place for the protection of the environment?(Thursday the 24th of June 2021)
- The use of artificial intelligence in the judicial system. (Thursday the 9th of September 2021)
Doctoral students can register for the sessions of their choice according to their interests and research. Registration is done via the LexTech Institute platform (for doctoral students who are in the CUSO circle), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (for doctoral students who are not in the CUSO circle). Participation to the sessions is free for all doctoral students.